Energizer Accessories Lifetime warranty
When we say "lifetime warranty", we are referring to the life of the product, not the life of the buyer or any other individual.
Over time, products will become worn and obsolete, and materials and parts will wear down or may become unusable due to advances in technology.
A lifetime product warranty therefore means that the product over its reasonable life span will work the way it is supposed to under normal conditions and use.
Taking all of these factors into account, we have determined that the reasonable life span of this product is 5 years from the date of your purchase of the pro
References that are subject of this guarantee are :
- C41UBLIGWH4 - ENGZR UL LIFETIME CABLE LIGHTNING WH 1.2 - EAN 3492548216772
- C41UBLIGBK4 - ENGZR UL LIFETIME CABLE LIGHTNING BK 1.2 - EAN 3492548218516
- C41UBMCGBK4 - ENGZR UL LIFETIME CABLE MICRO BK 1.2M - EAN 3492548218530
- C41UBC2GBK4 - ENGZR UL LIFETIME CABLE TYPE C BK 1.2M - EAN 3492548218554
- C41UBLIGWHM - ENGZR CABLE LIGHTNING Garantievie1.2M Bl - EAN 3492548221769
- C41UBLIGBKM - ENGZR CABLE LIGHTNING Garantievie1.2M Nr - EAN 3492548221752
- C41UBMCGBKM - ENGZR CABLE MICRO-USB Garantie 1.2M Noir - EAN 3492548221776
- C41C2AGBKM - ENGZR CABLE USB-C2.0 Garantie vie1.2M Nr - EAN 3492548221653
You will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please keep it as proof of registration.
In case of problem with your cable:
1- During the first 2 years after the purchase of the Lifetime cables : please contact your retailer
2- After 2 years, reply to the e-mail you received after your registration with a picture of your faulty product.
3- Energizer will contact you for detailed information in order to send you a new product. Please note that administrative fee might be charged according to your country.
What is not covered
• Accident, transport, deficiency, abnormal or excessive use, fault or negligence on the part of someone other than a ENERGIZER employee or representative.
• Customer's failure to comply with the Product instructions, or to comply with precautionary advice provided with the Product by ENERGIZER
• Customer's failure to maintain the Product in a suitable environment, including but not limited to, any failure to ensure the adequacy of a power supply or provide an adequate power supply, or allowing the Product to be affected or damaged by inappropriate substances, such as liquids, humidity or dirt.
• Natural catastrophe or Act of God, including but not limited to fire or water damage.